The Giselle skirt is the pièce de résistance of our entire collection. A true work of art, over twenty metres of fabric was used in the making of this remarkable piece and the unique construction sees multiple tiers of tulle layered together, to create a design that will surely be talked about by your wedding guests for years to come. We were inspired by the hauntingly beautiful and romantic ballet Giselle and the love (that was just not meant to be!) between her and Duke Albrecht.
We have styled this look with our Jada top.
Styled shoot image from Camellia Inspiration blog
The Natalie Chan Bridal collection is available in all sizes.
We understand how important it is to choose your dream wedding dress/ensemble, and our team are here for you throughout the entire process. We are here to assist you with any styling advice you may need via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone and Skype.
- Nylon tulle outer
- Available in dove grey and ivory
- This is an exclusive design
- Designed and made in New Zealand
Our size chart is below.
Our social responsibility in the industry
Natalie is really passionate about doing the right social change and doing all she and her team can do to make a difference, here are some of the steps we took in consideration for this design:
- All our designs are made in New Zealand where we see through all our designs from start to finish; from pattern drafting, cutting the fabric, sewing, hand sewing all finishing touches, pressing, quality control to hand packaging your bridal look all over the world.
- When designing, Natalie and her team carefully considers that the design can be styled into wardrobes, long length skirts or dresses can be altered shorter so wearing it once on your big day isn't going to be the only day it gets worn.
- Every person that has been involved in this process are given the same respect as the person purchasing this design. We have a great relationship with all of our suppliers and the team that works at Natalie Chan are considered as family.