The Gracie blouse is our take on what a modern day Grace Kelly might wear and is sure to make any bride feel at her most romantic. Pair it with a nude camisole to truly let the lace design pop or with a fashionable bralet for those who are bolder at heart. The Gracie blouse features a scalloped sleeve and bodice hem, and a keyhole with pearl enclosure on the back.
Pair it with our Juliet skirt in ivory as pictured, or any styled skirt of your choice for your own take on bridal style.
Street Style images from our Pinterest
The Natalie Chan Bridal collection is available in all sizes.
We understand how important it is to choose your dream wedding dress/ensemble, and our team are here for you throughout the entire process. We are here to assist you with any styling advice you may need via email: email@example.com, phone and Skype.
- Nylon lace outer
- Available in ivory
- This is an exclusive design
- Designed and made in New Zealand
Our size chart is below.
Our social responsibility in the industry
Natalie is really passionate about doing the right social change and doing all she and her team can do to make a difference, here are some of the steps we took in consideration for this design:
- All our designs are made in New Zealand where we see through all our designs from start to finish; from pattern drafting, cutting the fabric, sewing, hand sewing all finishing touches, pressing, quality control to hand packaging your bridal look all over the world.
- When designing, Natalie and her team carefully considers that the design can be styled into wardrobes, long length skirts or dresses can be altered shorter so wearing it once on your big day isn't going to be the only day it gets worn.
- Every person that has been involved in this process are given the same respect as the person purchasing this design. We have a great relationship with all of our suppliers and the team that works at Natalie Chan are considered as family.