For all you brides on that wild elopement adventure, our OPHELIA lace top with dramatic bell sleeves is a classic meets modern with its dramatic bell sleeves. This would be perfect in any wedding setting, from a rustic farm affair to an mountain top intimate ceremony. Bonus, our OPHELIA top is an easy one to travel with too!
OPHELIA (so named after the Shakespearian character, the object of Hamlets affections) is perfectly suited with our JULIET skirt in ivory as pictured or any other styled skirt of your choice for your own take on bridal style.
Street style image from our Pinterest.
This design is not only an easy wedding look to wear, it is a two-piece bridal ensemble that is a sustainable addition to your wardrobe and could be worn separately or together for other occasions. We have even created a street style guide of how to you can wear it again on our Pinterest board here.
This item is in stock and ready to ship out.
*Please note, since this is a sale item all sales are final, non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Polyester lace outer
- Available in ivory
- This is an exclusive design
- Designed and made in New Zealand
Our size chart is below:
Our social responsibility in the industry
Natalie is really passionate about doing the right social change and doing all she and her team can do to make a difference, here are some of the steps we took in consideration for this design:
- All our designs are made in New Zealand where we see through all our designs from start to finish; from pattern drafting, cutting the fabric, sewing, hand sewing all finishing touches, pressing, quality control to hand packaging your bridal look all over the world.
- When designing, Natalie and her team carefully considers that the design can be styled into wardrobes, long length skirts or dresses can be altered shorter so wearing it once on your big day isn't going to be the only day it gets worn.
- Every person that has been involved in this process are given the same respect as the person purchasing this design. We have a great relationship with all of our suppliers and the team that works at Natalie Chan are considered as family.