The CILLA gown embodies the glamorous style of Priscilla Presley during her marriage to the one and only Elvis. Featuring a v-neckline, batwing sleeves, and an up-to-there slit, look closer and you’ll see the fabric features stunning ivory or blush gold matte sequins throughout. CILLA is truly one of a kind and for that bride that is free spirited whom is that rule breaker.
Campaign Image taken from our Long Live Romance Blog
This design is not only an easy wedding look to wear, it has been designed with a sustainable addition to your wardrobe that after your big day, get the gown altered to a cocktail length dress that can be worn for other occasions.
We have even created a street style guide of how to you can wear it again on our Pinterest board here.
This item is in stock and ready to ship out.
*Please note, since this is a sale item all sales are final, non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Polyester sequin outer
- Polyester tulle inner
- Available in ivory and blush gold
- This is an exclusive design
- Designed and made in New Zealand
Our size chart is below.
12-------95cm-------77cm------104cm SOLD OUT
14------100cm------82cm------109cm SOLD OUT
Our social responsibility in the industry
Natalie is really passionate about doing the right social change and doing all she and her team can do to make a difference, here are some of the steps we took in consideration for this design:
- All our designs are made in New Zealand where we see through all our designs from start to finish; from pattern drafting, cutting the fabric, sewing, hand sewing all finishing touches, pressing, quality control to hand packaging your bridal look all over the world.
- When designing, Natalie and her team carefully considers that the design can be styled into wardrobes, long length skirts or dresses can be altered shorter so wearing it once on your big day isn't going to be the only day it gets worn.
- Every person that has been involved in this process are given the same respect as the person purchasing this design. We have a great relationship with all of our suppliers and the team that works at Natalie Chan are considered as family.