'Tumbling Flowers ' is a charming bridal voluminous circle skirt. At the hem of the skirt are artfully applied hand painted silk flowers. There is a thin waistband and zip at the center to enclose the skirt.
The top featured with is is our Sandy Top.The Sandy Top is sold separately.
This item is in stock and ready to ship out.
*Please note, since this is a sale item all sales are final, non-refundable and non-returnable.
*This is a sample is the condition is not perfect as it has been used in shoots and fashion shows.
Our size chart is below.
Please enquire if you wish to have this made bespoke for you in a different water color and hand made flowers, you can contact us here: email@example.com for a colour chart or if you have any enquiries regarding this design.
- Nylon lace outer
- Silk dupion and acetate inner
- Available in ivory
- Designed and made in New Zealand
- Exclusive Design
- Top sold separately
8--------81cm--------66cm------91cm to free size
10-------86cm-------70cm------96cm to free size
12-------92cm-------76cm------101cm to free size NOT AVAILABLE
14-------97cm-------81cm-----106cm to free size NOT AVAILABLE
Length of Bodice: 48cm
Length of Skirt: 89cm
*Please note the skirt is of a fuller style, so it can go up to free sizing.
Our social responsibility in the industry
Natalie is really passionate about doing the right social change and doing all she and her team can do to make a difference, here are some of the steps we took in consideration for this design:
- All our designs are made in New Zealand where we see through all our designs from start to finish; from pattern drafting, cutting the fabric, sewing, hand sewing all finishing touches, pressing, quality control to hand packaging your bridal look all over the world.
- When designing, Natalie and her team carefully considers that the design can be styled into wardrobes, long length skirts or dresses can be altered shorter so wearing it once on your big day isn't going to be the only day it gets worn.
- Every person that has been involved in this process are given the same respect as the person purchasing this design. We have a great relationship with all of our suppliers and the team that works at Natalie Chan are considered as family.