We were truly moved by the storybook romance of Iman and David Bowie. Make like the famous supermodel and strike a pose in this gown, for its gorgeous qualities beg to be showcased. The Iman features a stunning floral leaf embroidered detailing throughout, which really pops against a nude slip as shown. And of course, mention must be made of the three tiered ruffled skirt, perfect to shimmy the night away in.
We also have this dress in a shorter version with one tier which can be styled with our Juliet skirt in ivory for your ceremony. Once the formalities are over and you are ready to dance the night away, just remove the Juliet skirt and voila-a gorgeous short dress!
Campaign Image taken from our Long Live Romance Blog
Street style image from our Pinterest and Chrystelle in France Blog
The Natalie Chan Bridal collection is available in all sizes.
We understand how important it is to choose your dream wedding dress/ensemble, and our team are here for you throughout the entire process. We are here to assist you with any styling advice you may need via email: email@example.com, phone and Skype.
- Cotton lace and tulle outer
- Available in short dress or long gown
- 100% silk crepe de chine slip dress included
- This is an exclusive design
- Designed and made in New Zealand
Our size chart is below.
Our social responsibility in the industry
Natalie is really passionate about doing the right social change and doing all she and her team can do to make a difference, here are some of the steps we took in consideration for this design:
- All our designs are made in New Zealand where we see through all our designs from start to finish; from pattern drafting, cutting the fabric, sewing, hand sewing all finishing touches, pressing, quality control to hand packaging your bridal look all over the world.
- When designing, Natalie and her team carefully considers that the design can be styled into wardrobes, long length skirts or dresses can be altered shorter so wearing it once on your big day isn't going to be the only day it gets worn.
- Every person that has been involved in this process are given the same respect as the person purchasing this design. We have a great relationship with all of our suppliers and the team that works at Natalie Chan are considered as family.