Our 'J'aime Skirt' is a charming lace wedding skirt made in a beautiful floral motif lace, the silhouette of the piece is form fitting with a short lining underneath to show off the lace. Perfect for a modern bride.
This is an exclusive design and is made in the Natalie Chan Atelier in New Zealand.
This item is in stock and ready to ship out.
*Please note, since this is a sale item all sales are final, non-refundable and non-returnable.
• Skirt lined in silk and acetate
• Available in ivory
• Designed and made in New Zealand
8-----85cm---68m-------91cm SOLD OUT
12---95cm----78cm------101cm SOLD OUT
14---100cm---83cm------106cm SOLD OUT
Length of Skirt: 120cm
Our social responsibility in the industry
Natalie is really passionate about doing the right social change and doing all she and her team can do to make a difference, here are some of the steps we took in consideration for this design:
- All our designs are made in New Zealand where we see through all our designs from start to finish; from pattern drafting, cutting the fabric, sewing, hand sewing all finishing touches, pressing, quality control to hand packaging your bridal look all over the world.
- When designing, Natalie and her team carefully considers that the design can be styled into wardrobes, long length skirts or dresses can be altered shorter so wearing it once on your big day isn't going to be the only day it gets worn.
- Every person that has been involved in this process are given the same respect as the person purchasing this design. We have a great relationship with all of our suppliers and the team that works at Natalie Chan are considered as family.